Two weeks ago at our annual dallaschildbaby model search, we saw over 250 baby faces pass before our judges tables, and the names ranged from Phoenix and Fox (girl and boy twins, respectively) to Matthew and William and everywhere in between. When looking through all the pictures to pick the two babes that will grace our covers, I always get a snapshot of the name trends. This year, I thought I’d share my unscientific survey of the most popular baby names. Gone are most of the “Mc’s” (McKenzie and McKenna), Addisons, and Emmas for the girls (which I find to trend heavier than the boys), and in are…
3. Evelyn, Gracie, Lexi, Morgan, Piper and Savannah (2 babies each)
2. Ava, Brooklyn(n), Sydney and Zoe (3 babies each)
1. Choe and Madison (4 babies each)
3. Carson, Chase, Christian, Levi, Logan, Roland and William (2 babies each)
2. Gavin and Matthew (3 babies each)
1. Maxwell (Max) (4 babies)
There you have it…Maxwell (or Max), Chloe and Madison take the cake(s) this year with the top baby names in our model search.
*photography at the event was courtesy of Picture People. The dallaschildbaby Baby Fair and Model Search was sponsored by Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Rainbow Play Systems, and Kim Dawson Agency.